Seaport Global Securities Upgrades United Continental (UAL) to Buy
- Tech pulls Nasdaq, S&P 500 down as Treasury yields rise
- Merck (MRK) Said to Be Unidentified Suitor for Acceleron Pharma (XLRN), Not Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - Report
- EV Company Polestar To Go Public Via $20 Billion SPAC Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Lowered at Morgan Stanley Amid Rising Logistics Workforce Costs, Analyst Expects Stock to be Range Bound in Near Term
- Oil up on tight supply, Brent crude nears $80 a barrel
Seaport Global Securities analyst Daniel McKenzie upgraded United Continental (NASDAQ: UAL) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of United Continental closed at $47.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSBC Upgrades StarPower Semiconductor Ltd (603290:CH) to Buy
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Upgrades Viant Technology Inc (DSP) to Market Outperform
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Western Union Co. (WU) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!