Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Buy
- Wall St eases after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares fall
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Uber (UBER) soars 8% on very strong results, analyst highlights 'monster EBITDA beat'
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) stock drops after 'disappointing' and 'choppy' Q4 results
- CVS Health (CVS) beats Q4 estimates, offers softer-than-expected guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Seaport Global Securities analyst Michael Harrison upgraded Sherwin-Williams (NYSE: SHW) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $275.00.
Shares of Sherwin-Williams closed at $201.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Downgrades Sherwin-Williams (SHW) to Sector Weight
- Walmart (WMT) started at Overweight at Barclays on defensive characteristics
- BofA Securities Upgrades TripAdvisor (TRIP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!