Seaport Global Securities Upgrades KB Home (KBH) to Buy
- S&P 500 hits record high on tech strength, earnings optimism
- Facebook (FB) Stock Gains Despite Missing on Q3 Revenue and Q4 Guidance, Analysts Lower PTs But Remain Positive as IDFA Headwinds Though Not as Bad as Feared
- DraftKings (DKNG) Surges 7% After Saying It Won't Bid for Entain (GMVHF)
- UPS (UPS) Stock Rallies 7% on Beat and Raise, Higher Margins Will Help Shares Says Analyst
- Morgan Stanley Reiterates Overweight and $1,200 PT on Tesla (TSLA) But Says Don't Expect Shares to Trade up to Such a Level in NT
Seaport Global Securities analyst Mark Weintraub upgraded KB Home (NYSE: KBH) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of KB Home closed at $38.93 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Simulations Plus (SLP) to Buy
- Raymond James Upgrades Business First Banchsares (BFST) to Strong Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Triple Flag Precious Metals Corp (TFPM:CN) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!