Scotiabank Upgrades Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A) to Sector Outperform
- Wall Street tumbles as jobs report cements harsh rate hike outlook
- Rebound in Stocks is Limited, Fade Any Further Squeeze; Stay Bullish on Dollar - Citi
- 5 Top AMD Analysts Reflect on Preliminary Results, Shares Down 5%
- Weekly Inflow to Cash of $88.8 Billion Was Highest Since Pandemic - BofA
- Oil jumps 4% to 5-week high lifted by OPEC+ output cut
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng upgraded Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-A) from Sector Perform to Sector Outperform with a price target of $56.00.
Shares of Royal Dutch Shell closed at $45.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Progressive Corp. (PGR) to Buy
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp. (AQN:CN) (AQN) to Outperform
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!