Scotiabank Upgrades Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) to Sector Outperform
- Wall St opens higher on earnings boost; supply chain worries linger
- Netflix (NFLX) Beats Estimates but Shares Slip on Conservative 4Q Net Adds Outlook, Analysts Mostly Positive and Raise Price Targets; Deutsche Bank Downgrades to Hold
- United Airline (UAL) Stock Gains on Smaller-Than-Expected 3Q Loss, Analysts Expect Stronger Recovery in 4Q and 2022
- Micron (MU) Commits to Spend $150 Billion on Memory and R&D Over the Next Decade, Will Build a $7 Billion Plant in Japan and Considers Building a New US Memory Factory
- 63% Investors Say SpaceX Could Become More Valuable Than Tesla (TSLA) and Represents More Attractive Investment - Morgan Stanley's Survey
Scotiabank analyst Orest Wowkodaw upgraded Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE: FCX) from Sector Perform to Sector Outperform with a price target of $12.50.
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan closed at $8.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Freeport-McMoran (FCX) October weekly option implied volatility elevated into quarter results
- Traffic and Accidents Are Back, Travelers (TRV) PT Lowered to $152 at BofA Securities
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. (IVN:CN) (IVPAF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!