Scotiabank Upgrades Diamondback Energy (FANG) to Sector Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Scotiabank analyst Paul Cheng upgraded Diamondback Energy (NASDAQ: FANG) from Sector Perform to Sector Outperform.
Shares of Diamondback Energy closed at $76.53 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IJM Corp Bhd (IJM:MK) to Neutral
- CLSA Upgrades Nabtesco Corp (6268:JP) (NCTKF) to Buy (1)
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Next Plc. (NXT:LN) (NXGPY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!