Roth Capital Upgrades Acuity Brands (AYI) to Neutral
- Stocks slip off record highs ahead of earnings, U.S. data
- Microsoft (MSFT) Near Deal to Acquire Nuance (NUAN) - Report
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Roth Capital analyst Craig Irwin upgraded Acuity Brands (NYSE: AYI) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $165.00.
Shares of Acuity Brands closed at $168.90 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Columbia Property Trust (CXP) to Outperform
- KeyBanc Upgrades Westlake Chemical (WLK) to Overweight
- UBS Upgrades Viscofan SA (VIS:SM) to Neutral