Raymond James Upgrades Valero Energy (VLO) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street extends rally as economically sensitive sectors bounce
- China Tells Local Authorities to Prepare For a 'Possible Storm' and Prevent Unrest as Evergrande Crisis Unravels - WSJ
- Salesforce (CRM) Raises FY22 Revenue Guidance; Initiates FY23 Revenue
- Oil prices at two-month highs on tight supplies
- IDFA Seen as a 'Real Headwind' for Facebook (FB) but Analysts Remain Positive
Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins upgraded Valero Energy (NYSE: VLO) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $96.00.
Shares of Valero Energy closed at $71.79 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Plug Power (PLUG) to Overweight on Pullback and 'Tremendous' Momentum
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Dada Nexus Ltd. (DADA) to Overweight
- Redburn Upgrades argenx SE (ARGX:BB) (ARGX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!