Raymond James Upgrades Truist Financial (TFC) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $45.00.
Shares of Truist Financial closed at $41.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Truist Financial Corp. (TFC) Declares $0.48 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Five Star Bancorp (FSBC) to Outperform
- Peel Hunt Upgrades Flutter Entertainment Plc. (FLTR:LN) (PDYPY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!