Raymond James Upgrades TCP Capital (TCPC) to Outperform
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Raymond James analyst Robert Dodd upgraded TCP Capital (NASDAQ: TCPC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of TCP Capital closed at $12.50 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Upgrades Halma Plc. (HLMA:LN) (HLMAF) to Buy
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Corteva Inc. (CTVA) to Buy
- CLSA Upgrades PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk (HMSP:JK) (PHJMF) to Underperform (4)