Raymond James Upgrades Regions Financial (RF) to Outperform
- Stimulus hopes set to lift S&P 500 to near record highs
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Regions Financial (NYSE: RF) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $5.00.
Shares of Regions Financial closed at $12.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) PT Raised to $26 at Morgan Stanley
- ODDO BHF Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades WW Grainger (GWW) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!