Raymond James Upgrades QTS Realty Trust (QTS) to Strong Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $74.00.
Shares of QTS Realty Trust closed at $61.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded to 'Positive' at Susquehanna Following Management's Positive Commentary on Module Demand and Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Daimler AG (DAI:GR) (DMLRY) to Conviction Buy
- Citi Upgrades Consolidated Communications Holdings Inc. (CNSL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!