Raymond James Upgrades QTS Realty Trust (QTS) to Outperform
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded QTS Realty Trust (NYSE: QTS) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of QTS Realty Trust closed at $69.23 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- QTS Realty Trust (QTS) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.78
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades TriCo Bancshares (TCBK) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vanguard International Semi (5347:TT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!