Raymond James Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $220.00.
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $198.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harris Williams Advises Heart of Hospice, LLC on its Pending Sale to LHC Group, Inc.
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades LexinFintech Holdings (ADR) (LX) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Jollibee Foods Corp (JFC:PM) (JBFCF) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!