Raymond James Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow set to rise as economic growth heats up
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded PNC Financial (NYSE: PNC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $220.00.
Shares of PNC Financial closed at $198.91 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Guggenheim Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy
- Spotify (SPOT) PT Reduced to $358 at Jefferies on Light MAUs
- Harris Williams Advises Worldwide Express, LLC on its Sale to CVC Capital Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!