Raymond James Upgrades Independent Bank Group (IBTX) to Outperform
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Independent Bank Group (NASDAQ: IBTX) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $41.00.
Shares of Independent Bank Group closed at $31.23 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Independent Bank Group (IBTX) PT Lowered to $80 at Truist Securities
- UPDATE: Baird Upgrades SPS Commerce (SPSC) to Outperform
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Beats Q2 Estimates as It Continues to Gain Market Share, Analyst Upgrades To 'Outperform' on Compelling Growth Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!