Raymond James Upgrades Hilltop Holdings (HTH) to Market Perform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Hilltop Holdings (NYSE: HTH) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Hilltop Holdings closed at $18.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hilltop Holdings (HTH) Tops Q2 EPS by 20c
- Craig-Hallum Upgrades Lindblad Expeditions Holdings (LIND) to Buy
- Baird Upgrades Starbucks (SBUX) to 'Outperform' on Improved Fundamental Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!