Raymond James Upgrades Hancock Whitney (HWC) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Hancock Whitney (NASDAQ: HWC) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Hancock Whitney closed at $23.94 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Upgrades IRPC PCL (IRPC:TB) (IRPTF) to Outperform
- JPMorgan Upgrades Cabot Corp. (CBT) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Anaplan Inc. (PLAN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!