Raymond James Upgrades GTT Communications (GTT) to Outperform
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded GTT Communications (NYSE: GTT) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $10.00.
Shares of GTT Communications closed at $9.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) to Overweight on M&A Exceeding Expectations
- Evergold Completes Golden Lion Drill Program in Northern B.C., Ramps up to Drill Snoball Property
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!