Raymond James Upgrades First Horizon National (FHN) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded First Horizon National (NYSE: FHN) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $12.00.
Shares of First Horizon National closed at $9.11 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Upgrades Anaplan Inc. (PLAN) to Hold
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Monster Beverage (MNST) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stephens Assumes Coverage on The Trade Desk (TTD), Upgrades to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!