Raymond James Upgrades FVCBankcorp Inc. (FVCB) to Outperform
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Raymond James analyst William Wallace IV upgraded FVCBankcorp Inc. (NASDAQ: FVCB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $19.00.
Shares of FVCBankcorp Inc. closed at $16.00 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy on 3 Catalysts
- BofA Securities Upgrades First Solar (FSLR) to Neutral
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral