Raymond James Upgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends little changed as Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Simon Leopold upgraded Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) from Underperform to Market Perform.
Shares of Ericsson closed at $8.75 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Copper Mountain Mining Corp (CMMC:CN) (CPPMF) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!