Raymond James Upgrades Enerplus Resources Fund (ERF) to Strong Buy
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise to over two-year high as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Kurt Molnar upgraded Enerplus Resources Fund (NYSE: ERF) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $25.50 (from $24.50).
Shares of Enerplus Resources Fund closed at $9.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- Northcoast Research Upgrades Wendy's (WEN) to Buy
- JPMorgan Upgrades Krung Thai Bank PCL (KTB:TB) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!