Raymond James Upgrades Enerplus Resources Fund (ERF) to Strong Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Raymond James analyst Kurt Molnar upgraded Enerplus Resources Fund (NYSE: ERF) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $25.50 (from $24.50).
Shares of Enerplus Resources Fund closed at $9.47 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades WW Grainger (GWW) to Outperform
- ODDO BHF Upgrades Square (SQ) to Outperform
- Kepler Cheuvreux Upgrades Fincantieri SpA (FCT:IM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!