Raymond James Upgrades Digital Realty Trust (DLR) to Strong Buy
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded Digital Realty Trust (NYSE: DLR) from Outperform to Strong Buy with a price target of $175.00.
Shares of Digital Realty Trust closed at $136.48 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR) PT Raised to $154 at Cowen
- OTR Global Upgrades Ralph Lauren (RL) to Positive
- National Bank Financial Upgrades Kinross Gold (K:CN) (KGC) to Outperform, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!