Raymond James Upgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Outperform
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $82.00.
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $74.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Downgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Equal Weight
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Upgrades Squarespace (SQSP) to Overweight, Sees 37% Upside
- Berenberg Upgrades Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!