Raymond James Upgrades CyrusOne (CONE) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow surge over 1% on boost from financials, Boeing
- Apple (AAPL) Tells Suppliers iPhone Demand Slowing as Holidays Near - Bloomberg
- Boeing (BA) Stock Gains as China Aviation Authority Paves Way for 737 MAX Return
- Snowflake (SNOW) Stock Surges on Strong Sales and Outlook, Analysts Bulled-up
- Oil rises as OPEC+ sticks to regular output increase
Raymond James analyst Frank Louthan upgraded CyrusOne (NASDAQ: CONE) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $82.00.
Shares of CyrusOne closed at $74.56 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Autoliv, Inc. (ALV) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Loop Capital Assumes Choice Hotels (CHH), Downgrades to Hold
- Raymond James Upgrades CubeSmart (CUBE) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!