Raymond James Upgrades CrossFirst Bankshares (CFB) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded CrossFirst Bankshares (NASDAQ: CFB) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $13.00.
Shares of CrossFirst Bankshares closed at $9.72 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CrossFirst Bankshares, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Northcoast Research Upgrades ScanSource (SCSC) to Buy
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Infinity Pharmaceutical (INFI) to Overweight, Sees Upside to $30
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!