Raymond James Upgrades CenterState Banks (CSFL) to Outperform
- Dow, S&P futures rise as Fed stays dovish course; Ford jumps
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded CenterState Banks (NASDAQ: CSFL) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $26.00.
Shares of CenterState Banks closed at $22.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Needham & Company Upgrades Extreme Networks (EXTR) to Buy; 'Strong Demand, Supply Constraints, Strong Cloud'
- UBS Upgrades Reliance Industries (RIL:IN) to Buy
- Spotify (SPOT) PT Reduced to $358 at Jefferies on Light MAUs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!