Raymond James Upgrades Cadence BanCorp (CADE) to Strong Buy
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Senators reach deal on major points of U.S. infrastructure bill
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Cadence BanCorp (NYSE: CADE) from Market Perform to Strong Buy with a price target of $2.00.
Shares of Cadence BanCorp closed at $9.06 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades ResMed (RMD) to Hold Following Survey
- Northcoast Research Upgrades ScanSource (SCSC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!