Raymond James Upgrades Bank OZK (OZK) to Outperform
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded Bank OZK (NASDAQ: OZK) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $28.00.
Shares of Bank OZK closed at $25.30 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank OZK (OZK) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) to Equalweight
- Independent Research GmbH Upgrades ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!