Raymond James Upgrades BOK Financial (BOKF) to Outperform
- Google set to prop up Nasdaq after biggest drop in over two months
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Raymond James analyst Michael Rose upgraded BOK Financial (NASDAQ: BOKF) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of BOK Financial closed at $98.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Upgrades Advanced Auto Parts (AAP) to Top Pick, Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) and O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) in Quarterly Update For Car Parts Retail Sector
- BOK Financial (BOKF) PT Lowered to $91 at Wedbush, Following Earnings
- Wolfe Research Upgrades DT Midstream (DTM) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesRaymond James
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!