Raymond James Upgrades Antero Resources (AR) to Outperform
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Raymond James analyst J.R. Weston upgraded Antero Resources (NYSE: AR) from Market Perform to Outperform.
Shares of Antero Resources closed at $7.08 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Craig-Hallum Upgrades Cardlytics (CDLX) to Buy on Acquired TAM Growth
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Magellan Midstream Partners (MMP) to Peerperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Apollo Global Management (APO) to Outperform