Pivotal Research Upgrades Spotify (SPOT) to Buy
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Pivotal Research analyst Jeffrey Wlodarczak upgraded Spotify (NYSE: SPOT) from Hold to Buy with a price target of $340.00 (from $340.00).
Shares of Spotify closed at $256.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) to Strong Buy, Sees Higher Menu Pricing Likely Sticking
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Outperform
- Citi Upgrades Yakult Honsha Co Ltd. (2267:JP) (YKLTY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!