Piper Sandler Upgrades Origin Bancorp Inc (OBNK) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Piper Sandler analyst Brad Milsaps upgraded Origin Bancorp Inc (NASDAQ: OBNK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $37.00.
Shares of Origin Bancorp Inc closed at $29.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) to Conviction Buy
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Sensata Technologies (ST) to Outperform
- BTIG Upgrades Tracon Pharmaceuticals (TCON) to Buy