Piper Sandler Upgrades Luther Burbank Corp. (LBC) to Overweight
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Piper Sandler analyst Matthew Clark upgraded Luther Burbank Corp. (NASDAQ: LBC) from Neutral to Overweight.
Shares of Luther Burbank Corp. closed at $9.76 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Ramsay Health Care Limited (RHC:AU) (RMSYF) to Outperform (2)
- Barclays Upgrades Unite Group (UTG:LN) to Overweight
- Barrington Research Upgrades Dolby Laboratories (DLB) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!