Piper Sandler Upgrades FB Financial (FBK) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Piper Sandler analyst Stephen Scouten upgraded FB Financial (NYSE: FBK) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $32.00.
Shares of FB Financial closed at $28.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Finance of America (FOA) to Strong Buy on Pullback
- DA Davidson Upgrades Crane (CR) to Buy
- UBS Upgrades Oiln (OLN) to Buy; too many improvement to ignore
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!