Piper Sandler Upgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Piper Sandler analyst Alex Goldfarb upgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Neutral to Overweight with a price target of $320.00.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $281.58 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wolfe Research Starts Essex Property Trust (ESS) at Peerperform
- Macquarie Upgrades Aboitiz Power Corporation (AP:PM) (ABZPY) to Outperform
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Toray Industries, Inc (3402:JP) (TRYIY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!