Piper Jaffray Upgrades Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) to Neutral
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Matthew Clark upgraded Umpqua Holdings (NASDAQ: UMPQ) from Underweight to Neutral with a price target of $20.00.
Shares of Umpqua Holdings closed at $18.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Umpqua Holdings (UMPQ) PT Raised to $21 at Wedbush
- Umpqua Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
- Umpqua (UMPQ) Announces Approval Of New $400M Share Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!