Northcoast Research Upgrades Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) to Buy
- Wall Street closes little changed on Fed policy fears
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Stock Tumbles After Weak Q2 Preliminary Results on Gaming Weakness
- JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley and Citi Discuss Outlook for US Stocks
- Vista Equity Partners to Take Avalara (AVLR) Private in an $8.4 Billion Deal
- Palantir (PLTR) Stock Tumbles 15% on Soft Outlook, Citi Sees Many Negatives
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Northcoast Research analyst Chuck Cerankosky upgraded Sprouts Farmers Market (NASDAQ: SFM) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Sprouts Farmers Market closed at $17.24 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Brunswick Corp (BC) to Outperform
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Global Blood Therapeutics (GBT) to Buy
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Upgrades 8x8 (EGHT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!