Northcoast Research Upgrades Kar Auction (KAR) to Buy
- Wall Street set for muted open ahead of big tech earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains on Q2 Beat, Analysts Mostly Positive but Others Cautious
- China's Meituan (MPNGF) Plunges 17.6% to Push Hang Seng Index to 8-Month Lows as Heavy Selling Continues
- Dollar resumes climb as risk appetite fades; yuan, Aussie struggle
- Elon Musk Laid Into Apple (AAPL) During Tesla's (TSLA) Q2 Earnings Call
Northcoast Research analyst John Healy upgraded Kar Auction (NYSE: KAR) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $22.00.
Shares of Kar Auction closed at $18.07 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Advance Auto Parts (AAP) to Strong Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades FLSmidth & Co A/S (FLS:DC) (FLIDY) to Neutral
- RBC Capital Explains Tesla's (TSLA) Auto Gross Margin Strength, PT Raised to $745
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!