Needham & Company Upgrades SurModics (SRDX) to Buy
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent
Needham & Company analyst Mike Matson upgraded SurModics (NASDAQ: SRDX) from Hold to Buy.
Shares of SurModics closed at $44.97 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Surmodics to Webcast Third Quarter Fiscal 2021 Earnings Conference Call on August 4
- Colliers Securities Upgrades Radware (RDWR) to Buy, Following Earnings
- JPMorgan Upgrades United Microelectronics (UMC) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!