Morgan Stanley Upgrades Waddell & Reed (WDR) to Equalweight
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
- FAAMG Stocks Fall 32% on Average During 1st-Half of 2022
Morgan Stanley analyst Michael Cyprys upgraded Waddell & Reed (NYSE: WDR) from Underweight to Equalweight with a price target of $25.00.
Shares of Waddell & Reed closed at $25.59 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades J. Front Retailing Co., Ltd (3086:JP) (JFROF) to Outperform (2)
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Brookfield Infrastructure Partners (BIP) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Upgrades DiGi.Com (DIGI:MK) (DIGBF) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!