Morgan Stanley Upgrades Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) to Overweight
- Wall St. opens lower as focus turns to tech earnings
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Morgan Stanley analyst Eddy Wang upgraded Vipshop Holdings (NYSE: VIPS) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $33.00.
Shares of Vipshop Holdings closed at $27.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) PT Lowered to $38 at Morgan Stanley
- Stifel Canada Upgrades Hut 8 Mining Corp. (HUT:CN) (HUTMF) to Speculative Buy
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Coupa Software (COUP) to Overweight