Morgan Stanley Upgrades Microchip Technology (MCHP) to Overweight
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Morgan Stanley analyst Craig Hettenbach upgraded Microchip Technology (NASDAQ: MCHP) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $131.00.
Shares of Microchip Technology closed at $110.81 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: B.Riley Upgrades MarineMax (HZO) to Buy
- Microchip Technology (MCHP) London NASDAQ Presentation Highlights Record Backlog - Jefferies
- Compass Point Upgrades Columbia Financial Inc (CLBK) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!