Monness, Crespi, Hardt Upgrades Oracle (ORCL) to Buy
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Monness, Crespi, Hardt analyst Brian White upgraded Oracle (NYSE: ORCL) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $82.00.
Shares of Oracle closed at $64.10 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $115 at Monness, Crespi, Hardt After an Upbeat Quarter
- Oracle (ORCL) PT Raised to $125 at Global Equities Research
- Exane BNP Paribas Upgrades Standard Chartered Plc. (STAN:LN) (SCBFY) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!