Mizuho Securities Upgrades Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) to Buy
- Futures jump after inflation-driven rout
- Jim Paulsen Sees Correction Exceeding 10%, Sees Cyclicals, Small and Mid Caps Outperforming Large Caps and Tech
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone 13 Lead Times Easing as Supply Chain Improves - UBS
- Salesforce (CRM) Shares Plunge on Weaker Profit Guidance, Bull Thesis Remains Intact Says Analyst
- Oil prices rally ahead of OPEC meeting despite Omicron concerns
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya upgraded Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE: DEI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Douglas Emmett Inc. closed at $36.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades DTE Energy (DTE) to Overweight
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades American Equity Investment Life Holding (AEL) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Lennar (LEN) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!