Mizuho Securities Upgrades Douglas Emmett Inc. (DEI) to Buy
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Mizuho Securities analyst Omotayo Okusanya upgraded Douglas Emmett Inc. (NYSE: DEI) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $40.00.
Shares of Douglas Emmett Inc. closed at $36.77 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Solar (FSLR) Upgraded to 'Positive' at Susquehanna Following Management's Positive Commentary on Module Demand and Pricing
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Veoneer (VNE) to In Line
- Bernstein Upgrades Reckitt Benckiser (RB/:LN) (RBGLY) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!