Melius Upgrades Parker-Hannifin (PH) to Overweight
- IBM weighs on the Dow; Nasdaq and S&P gain ground
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q3 EPS by 60c, Q4 Guidance Misses
- Trump Media To Go Public Via $1.7 Billion SPAC Deal, Aims to Fight the Big Tech
- Tesla (TSLA) Beats EPS and Revenue Views on Improving Gross Margins, Analysts Praise Very Solid Quarter But Warn of 'Aggressive Valuation' as Stock 'Priced to Perfection'
- Fed announces new rules that will prohibit purchase of individual securities, restrict active trading, and increase timeliness of reporting and public disclosure by Federal Reserve policymakers
Melius analyst Scott Davis upgraded Parker-Hannifin (NYSE: PH) from Neutral to Overweight.
Shares of Parker-Hannifin closed at $290.95 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Truist Securities Upgrades Denny's Corporation (DENN) to Buy
- Berenberg Upgrades Moneysupermarket.com (MONY:LN) to Buy
- HSBC Upgrades Compagnie Financiere Richemont SA (CFR:SW) (CFRUY) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!