MKM Partners Upgrades Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) to Buy
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- Silvergate Capital (SI) to be the Exclusive Issuer of U.S. Dollar Backed Stablecoins by Diem (FB)
MKM Partners analyst John Gerdes upgraded Murphy Oil Corp. (NYSE: MUR) from Neutral to Buy.
Shares of Murphy Oil Corp. closed at $10.13 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Murphy Oil Corp. (MUR) PT Raised to $24 at Truist Securities
- NortonLifeLock (NLOK) Gets a Two-Notch Upgrade at BofA After Management Presented Ambitious Targets for Sustained Growth for Sales and EPS
- Stifel Upgrades Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!