Ladenburg Thalmann Upgrades Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) to Buy
- Wall Street extends slide on rising inflation fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Ladenburg Thalmann analyst Christopher Nolan upgraded Sachem Capital Corp. (NYSE: SACH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $4.25.
Shares of Sachem Capital Corp. closed at $3.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sachem Capital Corp. (SACH) PT Raised to $5.50 at Ladenburg Thalmann
- BofA Securities Double Upgrades NortonLifelock (NLOK) to Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Rackspace Technology Inc. (RXT) to Strong Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!