KeyBanc Upgrades BrandyWine (BDN) to Overweight
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
KeyBanc analyst Craig Mailman upgraded BrandyWine (NYSE: BDN) from Sector Weight to Overweight with a price target of $14.00.
Shares of BrandyWine closed at $11.46 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Argus Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Piper Sandler Upgrades Peoples Bancorp (PEBO) to Overweight
- CLSA Upgrades SCG Packaging PCL (SCGP:TB) to Buy (1)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!