Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades Northern Trust (NTRS) to Outperform
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Michael Brown upgraded Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $152.00.
Shares of Northern Trust closed at $125.84 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) PT Raised to $102 at Morgan Stanley
- JPMorgan Upgrades Stanley Electric Co., Ltd (6923:JP) (STAEF) to Overweight
- Equity Data Science Integrates FinX Capital Markets Investment Data to Enhance Multi-Asset Class Analytics Capabilities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!