Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades MFA Mortgage (MFA) to Outperform
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods analyst Bose T. George upgraded MFA Mortgage (NYSE: MFA) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $4.75.
Shares of MFA Mortgage closed at $4.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades CrowdStrike Holdings (CRWD) to Buy Following Proprietary Survey
- Bernstein Upgrades Devon Energy (DVN) to Outperform
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades ANA Holdings Inc (9202:JP) (ALNPY) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesUpgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!